If you are of the opinion that Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is for large corporate houses, we beg to differ and moreover would like to highlight the benefits it easily delivers even for small and medium business houses. Thanks to the cloud computing, even in this era of stiff competition, it is very much possible for small organizations or startups to take on the large industries with the help of ERP. But still it is unfortunate that many don’t understand the importance of ERP and always contemplate whether it is the right solution for their business. As a reputed developer of ERP software for manufacturing companies, India we would like to portray the advantages it delivers.
- Enhancement in productivity: This can be stamped as the best advantage ERP can offer and no wonder, it presents a spectacular option for the small business houses to gain upper hand and uplift their bottom line. With the right implementation of ERP, every business data is readily available to all the concerned employees and save huge time they need to spend to get information.
- Quick decision making: Would it not be highly beneficial for all your departments if vital decisions are taken on time. Precisely that is what ERP offers – real time data streaming across all departments can be easily gathered and interpreted to provide the right insight for decision makers.
- Easy generation of reports: How about creating professional invoices as per the preferences of your clients or generating financial documents that comply with the statutory bodies? Your ERP system will manage every aspect of accounting and billing and leaving you with ample time to concentrate on production or marketing to boost your growth.
- Avoids duplicity: As relevant information of business is shared across departments, ERP systems easily eradicates the necessity to re-build or export data and greatly reduces the errors associated with it. Also the shared data creates a transparent system and hence any mismatch in the data is easily visible for corrective actions.
- Reduce operating costs: Again, ERP systems can bring about huge savings in operating cost. As data flows in a streamlined fashion across several departments, it saves money of business owners on the investment they have to make for standalone information management systems and software specific to each department.
- Better Delivery: As an ERP standardizes business processes, streamlines data, and renders better visibility of business functions across departments, it creates a win-win situation for your delivery schedule. With all decisions taken at a real quick time, it easily paves way for easier and efficient production and hence enables better delivery of the product.
So, if you are a small or a medium business owner and have been using standalone systems for various departments, you would find it very difficult and time consuming to process huge chunks of data. For instance, as your business expands, collaboration of sales and purchase order, inventory checks, invoice processing and billing are bound to devote your attention and hamper your work flow. But with ERP, everything can be automated and thereby your company can devote more time towards sales, marketing and business development.
Being acclaimed as one of the reputed ERP software providers in Pune, we can do wonders for your business growth. Get in touch with us to know how we can help you grow.